About Morinomiya Hospital
-To be the most reliable hospital in the community, we provide specialized medical service with the highest quality and safety.
-To achieve highest functioning of the physically challenged people, we provide specialized rehabilitation & nursing care service with the highest quality and safety.
-We contribute to the regional establishment of community and emergency medicine.
-We provide optimized medical practice according to the evidence-based medicine.
-We nurture safety culture in the medical practice.
-We provide informed consent based on patients’ right and hope.
-We promote education and research to nurture specialists with heart and skill.
-We establish community-based integrated care system in collaboration with local health care resources.
Our Specific Medical Services
|Kaifukuki (convalescent) Rehabilitation||Cardiovascular Center||Peripheral Artery disease Clinic|
|Breast Cancer Center||Pediatric Rehabilitation||Dentist for the Physically challenged|
＊Integrated Acute & Rehabilitation Ward enabling various aspects of our medical Services
-Enriched rehabilitation (3 hour session every 365 day)
Common Ward structure
- Miyai I. Cortical networks associated with locomotion in man and patients with hemiparetic stroke. In Swinnen SP, Duysens J eds. Neurobehavioral determinants of interlimb coordination, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA, 2004, p.109-128. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA, 02061, ISBN 1-4020-7778-5, February 2004, 360 pp.
- Miyai I. Longitudinal optical imaging study for locomotor recovery after stroke. State-of-the-art-imaging in stroke. Vol. 2. Schaller B ed., Nova Science Publisher, New York, 2008, 41-74.
- Mihara M,Miyai I.
Applications of Near Infrared Spectroscopy in Neurorehabilitation.
Infrared Spectroscopy - Life and Biomedical Sciences. 41-56. InTech. 2012April.
- Miyai I, Ito M, Hattori N, Mihara M, Hatakenaka M, Yagura H, Sobue G, and Nishizawa M. Cerebellar ataxia rehabilitation trial in degenerative cerebellar diseases. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2012;26(5):515-22.
- Mihara M, Hattori N, Hatakenaka M, Yagura H, Kawano T, Hino T, and Miyai I. Near-infrared spectroscopy-mediated neurofeedback enhances efficacy of motor imagery-based training in poststroke victims: a pilot study. Stroke. 2013;44(4):1091-8.
- Fujimoto H,Mihara M,Hattori N, Hatakenaka M, Kawano T, Yagura H, Miyai I, Mochizuki H. Cortical changes underlying balance recovery in patients with hemiplegic stroke. Neuroimage. 2014;85(1):547-554.